A daily commitment to encourage, educate and empower young people by
igniting their passion for learning through the creation process.
1. NO STUDENT, SCHOOL OR SITUATION IS HOPELESS
2. CREATIVE PROGRAMMING IS KEY IN SPARKING IMAGINATION
3. STUDENT EMPOWERMENT IS VITAL FOR LONG-TERM TRANSFORMATION
4. EACH YOUNG PERSON IS UNIQUE AND SHOULD BE CELEBRATED
5. FOCUSING ON THE POSITIVE IS BETTER THAN FOCUSING ON THE NEGATIVE
Creation has engaged humans since the dawn of time. Regardless of culture, creed or religion, people have felt the need to express themselves through art, architecture, music, business, sport, food, writing, dance and more for thousands of years. Creation is inextricably linked with our evolution as a species. In many ways – it chronicles our journey.
Young and old alike, from all walks of life, can be engaged through creation. It’s what makes life interesting. When a student creates, they engage their unique talents and strengths. Our organization, Create, is built on this philosophy and we continually look for ways to blend creation and education together for a maximized educational experience. All of our programming is subjective in that students are empowered to explore their passions, strengths and skills all within the confines of a curriculum.